Tip of the day
|"Adjusting the replay speed"|
You can adjust the replay speed using the Replay Panel. Click on the score display during the replay to show or hide the panel or use the shortcut "r" (graffiti or keyboard).
Other replay shortcuts:
- b - rewind
- p - pause/single step
- s - slow
- n - normal
- f - fast
See all hints
TouchBricks video: See how the 6242 score was achieved and learn some TouchBricks tricks!
6242.mpg (4,8 MB)
(Note: the video is replayed in "fast forward" mode, the actual play time was about 10 minutes)
See more screenshots
Unusual brick game, played with the stylus.
New rules, new strategies, more fun!
(The name was changed because of the TETRIS® trademark issue. Phew...)
17-Jun-2004: TouchBricks rated by PocketGoddess
22-Mar-2004: v1.2 released!
Changes since 1.1
(Full version history)
- Sound effects
- More locations and orientations are considered when placing a new brick. This fixes the "sudden death" problem - "game over" could happen because of single floating brick at the top of the screen. It also makes the game slightly easier.
- Replay speed can be adjusted
- You can choose which recordings will be uploaded before starting the synchronization procedure
- The play time can be displayed on the Hall of Fame
- Better skin support (skin can use other skin's resources)
- Fixed the recording error (recording could be rejected if another application was launched during the game)
Download the trial version
Buy the full version
For European customers:
Visit RNS:: for more excellent Palm software!
(updated every 5 minutes)
|Rank history - last 4 weeks (TouchBricks/Advanced)|
See full statistics
Game analysis - Improve your playing strategy and crush your competitors!
(Now included in the Hall of Fame - just click on the player's name to see the analysis. Use this link to search for your score).
Search for your country/city
Submit your score
Click here for more information about websync
for creating custom TouchBricks skins
Download skin-template.zip (41K)
Read about the TouchBricks skin development